Marmot Mens Moment Jacket
£145.00 RRP £260.00
Next working day UK* delivery
Windproof, waterproof, and breathable, the Marmot Men's Moment Jacket
will be your ultimate protection while backcountry and resort skiing.
Made with Marmot MemBrain® Eco fabric plus 100% seam-taping, you'll stay dry no matter what the day brings on the slopes.
Open up the heat-releasing PitZips to regulate your body temperature and take off the removable hood when the weather warms up.
Water-resistant hand and chest pockets keep gear safely stowed. Cinch the adjustable drawcord hem and dig in deep with confidence knowing the powder skirt will help keep the snow out. RECCO® Avalanche Rescue Reflectors bounce a signal back to rescuers for safety on the slopes.
- 10k/10k Marmot® MemBrain® Eco 2-layer waterproof/breathable fabric repels water and reduces internal condensation; excellent protection for activities like hiking and skiing in moderate rain, snow, and wind
- Rated at 10,000mm (water column) waterproof and 10,000g (MVTR) for breathability
- 100% seam-taped to keep water out
- Attached hood with peripheral cord adjustment
- PitZips provide ventilation to regulate body temperature
- Articulated elbows for increased mobility
- Adjustable Velcro cuffs
- Two zipped handwarmer pockets with waterproof zips
- Two zipped chest pockets
- One zipped sleeve pass pocket
- One internal zipped pocket
- One internal mesh pocket
- Adjustable snow skirt
- Adjustable drawcord hem
- RECCO® Avalanche Rescue Reflector bounces back signal to rescuers
- Regular fit
- Centre back length: 31"/79cm (approx.)
- Weight: 850g (approx.)
- Marmot Mens Moment Jacket
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2021 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply