Marmot Hydrogen Sleeping Bag
£274.09 RRP £300.00
Next working day UK* delivery
The light Marmot Hydrogen Sleeping Bag provides enough heat for backcountry or trek in the mountains, even at temperatures below freezing.
Some of the innovations in the comprehensive update are the curved down chambers to prevent the bottom from slipping, an anatomically optimized fit in the head and foot area, a dual zipper on both sides of the sleeping bag for easy access, and a special YKK Zip-Guard RV to prevent it from jamming when opened Shut down.
In addition, down used is Down Defender RDS certified and completely PFC free.
- Certified 800+ Fill Power Goose Down
- "Fold-Down" Second Zipper Provides added Ventilation and Easy Access
- Anatomically Designed Footbox with Wrap-Around Construction increases Warmth
- Full Length Locking YKK Two Way Zipper with Zip-Guard Slider
- Smooth-Curved Baffle Construction Reduces Down Shifting
- Nautilus Multi-Baffle Hood
- Down Defender to Improve Water-Resistance in Wet Conditions
- EN Tested
- Internal Stash Pocket
- Snagless Insulated Draft Tube
- Hood Draw Cord
- Two Way Zipper Sliders
- Zipper Garage
- Stretch Tricot Baffles
- Two Hang Loops
- Stuff and Storage Sack Included
- Pertex Microlight 20d 100% Nylon Ripstop DWR 1.03 oz/yd material
- 800+ Fill Power Goose Down insulation
- 30d 100% Nylon DWR 1.09 oz/yd
- Bag temperature (comfort/limit/extreme): 0.9/-4.8/-21.9C
- Weight: 665g
- Marmot Hydrogen Sleeping Bag
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2021 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply