Marmot Always Summer Sleepnig Bag
£154.46 RRP £180.00
Next working day UK* delivery
For traveling light in summer, the ultra-light Marmot Always Summer Sleeping Bag provides reliable transport to dreamland. Even though it's just over two packable pounds, it doesn't skimp on features. "Feely" draw cords, water-resistant down, trapezoidal foot box with a heater pocket, and the included compression stuff and storage sack all add up to some seriously plush woodland digs.
- Fold-Down Second Zipper Provides added Ventilation and Easy Access, Main Zipper Anti-Snag Slider reduces Snagging
- Anatomical Wrap-Around Footbox Increases Insulation and Room for Your Feet, More Warmth and Comfort
- Certified 650 Fill Power Down with Down Defender to Improve Water-Resistance in Wet Conditions
- EN Tested
- Nautilus Multi-Baffle Hood
- Down-filled Collar with Easy Access Draw Cord
- Full Length Locking YKK Two Way Zipper with Draft Tube to Reduce Heat Loss
- Internal Stash Pocket and Heater Pocket in Footbox
- Ground-Level Side Seams
- Hood Draw Cord
- Zipper Garage
- Stretch Tricot Baffles
- Two Hang Loops
- Stuff and Storage Sack Included
- Main materials: 20d 100% Nylon Mini Ripstop | 30d 100% Nylon DWR 1.18 oz/yd
- Insulation: 650 Fill Power Down with Down Defender
- Lining: 20d 100% Nylon Plain Weave
- Pack volume: 4.2 litres
- Bag temperature: 4C/40F
- Weight: 760g
- Marmot Always Summer Sleepnig Bag
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2021 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply