Macpac Possum V2 Child Carrier
£239.95 RRP £240.00
Next working day UK* delivery
Take your little explorer along for the adventure with the Macpac Possum V2 Child Carrier. This market-leading child carrier is a Macpac classic, and has been taking small children along for the journey for years.
It was updated with a simplified frame, reduced weight, improved stability and a fun and colourful 'Kiwi' cockpit print. The Possum is all about comfort - for both parent and child, with a sturdy hip belt for excellent weight distribution and an adjustable seat with a three stage hook-n-clip system that 'grows' with your child.
Strong and durable, the Possum can handle loads of up to 20kg and has a storage capacity of 13L. It's compatible with optional accessories - the Sombrero sunshade, Rainbow rain cover and neck pillow.
- Capacity: 50 +15 Litres
- Durable 420D and 420D Ripstop nylon fabric outer
- Extremely durable 1260D Ballistic nylon base fabric
- 420d Ripstop Nylon to withstand the relentless rigors of carrying a child on your back
- Hinged alloy frame - folds flat for easy transport/storage
- Safety-first child seat is adjustable with an easy to manage 3 stage hook-n-clip system and 'grows' with your child so he/she will sit like a king/queen
- Child's shoulder straps and head pad are removable for washing
- Zippered front pocket
- Soft padded grab handle
- Stretch pocket for quick (dirty nappy) storage
- Zipper pocket at the base
- Weight: 3.05kg
- Macpac Possum V2 Child Carrier
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2018 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply