MSR Stormking™ 5-Person Expedition Tent
Next working day UK* delivery
The MSR Stormking™ 5-Person Expedition Tent is perfect for your next extreme adventure!
Although it’s built for five people, the MSR Stormking is no mere family tent. This is kit designed for serious conditions and will stand up to all weathers. It would be great on your next campsite holiday but why not push the boundaries and explore a little further? The MSR Stormking makes an ideal basecamp or expedition tent for a whole group.
When it comes to making camp, the five poles are of equal length and attach to colour coded pole clips for quick and easy pitching. Whatever the weather is doing, you’ll have your Stormking stronghold up in next to no time.
The clever dome design is a fantastic choice for the Stormking. The dome is an incredibly strong, stable structure while maximising the internal space. To add to that, the huge front porch and smaller side porch give plenty of room for kit.
The roomy interior will help you get that all important shut-eye and keep you sane when the weather sets in! All the while you’ll remain confident that the tent will stand up to extreme conditions.
When you’re out in the wild and enjoying the best of Mother Nature, you need kit that you can rely on. MSR is a brand to trust and their Stormking™ 5-Person Expedition Tent is an exceptional piece of equipment.
Consider adding the Stormking footprint (not included) to reinforce the groundsheet. This is particularly useful for multiday trips or when using the tent as a basecamp.
- Geometric shape: Patented tent design with frame restrictors and equalised tension for superior strength and stability.
- Spacious: Easily accommodates 5 plus a gear-swallowing front vestibule and smaller rear vestibule.
- Easy setup: (5) equal-length poles and color-coded pole clips for quick tent setup in any conditions
- Ventilation: Two large doors provide cross ventilation; pole clips add ventilation between rainfly and canopy.
- Capacity: 5
- DuraShield™ coated fabrics
- Taped bathtub floor
- Four internal pockets
- Multiple reflective guy points
- Minimum Weight: 5.59 k
- Packed Weight: 6.01 k
- Frame Weight: 1.88 k
- Floor Area: 5.9 sq. m
- Vestibule Area: 2.4 sq. m
- Hooped Vestibule Area: 1.5 sq. m
- Tent Volume: 9288 litres
- Large hooped porch volume: 792 litres
- Smaller second porch volume: 340 litres
- Interior peak height: 160 cm
- Packed size: 51 x 17 cm
- Number of Doors: 2
- Freestanding: Yes
- Number of poles: 5 DAC Pressfit
- Number of pegs: 13 MSR Groundhog™
- Rainfly fabric: 40D ripstop nylon 1500mm Durashield™ polyurethane & silicone
- Canopy fabric: 40D ripstop nylon
- Mesh type: 20D nylon micro-mesh
- Floor fabric: 40D ripstop nylon 10,000mm Durashield™ polyurethane & DWR
- MSR Stormking™ 5-Person Expedition Tent
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2019 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply