MSR Mutha Hubba NX Tent
Next working day UK* delivery
The MSR Mutha Hubba™ NX Tent with optimised floorplan and more livable volume. It offers backpackers the latest in performance design and technology and further weight saving making them ideal for ultra-lightweight backpacking!
The best-selling, freestanding backpacking tent has reinvented lightweight livability for three. Featuring a new floorplan that offers each occupant easy access to doors and gear, the MSR® Mutha Hubba NX tent is the ideal tent for a minimalist trio backpacking deep into the Sierras in the heat of summer, or treking the Appalachian Trail for an extended trip in the spring. The easy-to-assemble 3-person tent features a new frame geometry that improves ventilation and interior headroom, two easy setup options, and the most livable accommodations for 3-season conditions.
The Mutha Hubba™ is an extremely lightweight 3 man tent that weighs only 2 kg and offers an impressive 39 square feet of floor space and a further 14 sq ft for gear storage thanks to its unique pole configuration. This tent also has two Stay-Dry™ door for easy access.
The Hubba collection is now available with the iconic red floor to make finding gear easier and a green flysheet or grey to allow natural light inside.
Ultra-compact, side-loading compression stuff sack can also be folded inward and secured with compression straps to fit optimally in your backpack.
Freestanding Fast & Light® setup options allow you to set up tent with rainfly only for ultra-minimalist trips.
The footprint groundsheet is not included. This is an optional extra and essential for the fast & light configuration.
Side entry zipper orientation allows vestibule door to hang out of your way for unrestricted access.
Large StayDry™ door features built-in rain gutter and waterpoof taped seams for reliable weather protection.
Kickstand vent in rainfly aligns with mesh window to provide fresh air and minimize condensation, keeping interior dry and comfortable.
- Sleeps 3 persons plus gear
- Optimized symmetrical geometry and non-tapered floor
- Unified hub-and-pole system with color-coded clips
- Head and elbow room throughout tent; two large side-entry vestibules to store gear.
- Large, easy-entry D-shaped StayDry™ door and vestibule
- Side entry zipper orientation
- Rainfly kickstand vent
- Adjustable rainfly (roll-up vestibule & stargazer view)
- Adjustable integrated stake-out loops
- Lightweight reflective guy-outs
- Durable high-tenacity nylon fabrics
- Reinforced Infinity bar tacks and lap-felled seams
- Durashield™-coated Flysheet and bathtub-style floor
- Floor & Vestibule Area - 39 + 14sq.ft
- Interior Peak Height - 44in / 112cm
- Canopy material: 20D ripstop nylon
- Mesh material: 15D nylon mesh
- Groundsheet material: 30D ripstop nylon 3000mm Durashield™ polyurethane & DWR
- Pack size: 53cm x 17cm
- Includes side entry compression stuff sack
- Minimum Weight: - 4lbs 9oz / 2070g
- Fast & light weight (footprint+fly only): 1.66kg
- MSR Mutha Hubba NX Tent
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2020 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply