Lorpen T3 Heavy Trekker Overcalf Sock
£16.99 RRP £24.99
The Lorpen T3 Heavy Trekker Over Calf Socks features Lorpen's unique T3 construction with maximum cushioning for protection and warmth. The combination of Merino Wool and PrimaLoft® Yarn results in faster drying and wicking than just Merino Wool while still maintaining a comfortable feel against the skin. Best suited for cold or damp weather hikes where moisture is an issue.
Primaloft® Yarn is made up of ultra-fine polyester fibres which are finer than cashmere, resulting in a luxuriously soft feel while providing unparalleled moisture wicking. When hiking, climbing or doing any aerobic activity, your body works up a sweat and emits heat and perspiration, but when you suddenly sit idle, you can easily start to freeze with an insulation that absorbs water. Primaloft® fibres wick moisture away from the skin and trap body heat.
This is a fantastic sock for hikers looking who need warmth, padding, and dryness.
- Suitable Seasons: autumn, winter
- Thickness: heavy
- Cushion: heavy full
- Height: overcalf (15")
- Primaloft® Yarn insulation is soft against the foot while working to trap body heat and wick moisture away from the foot
- Merino Wool for warmth and a soft feel against the skin
- 10% Ea. Lycra® all throughout the sock means no slipping or bunching up. These socks will stay up all day long.
- 15" Overcalf height for tall boots
- Heavy cushioning for added protection
- The Flat Knit Toe Seam means no irritation on your toes
- Sock Content: 50% Primaloft® Eco Polyester Yarn, 25% Merino, 15% nylon, 10% Ea. Lycra®
- Lorpen T3 Heavy Trekker Overcalf Sock
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.