Klattermusen Grip 2.0 60 Litre
£299.95 RRP £300.00
Next working day UK* delivery
The Klattermusen Grip 2.0 60 Litre Rucksack is designed for longer treks in the most challenging of terrains. Developed by Klattermusen deep in the Swedish mountains, the Grip 2.0 60 Litre Rucksack is as tough as the come. It reminds us of a classic Bergen pack, just brought into the 21st century - a Klattermusen Bergen if you will...
As with all of Klattermusen's trekking packs, the Grip 2.0 features the Butterfly Bridge on each of the shoulder straps. These allow for the load to be distributed across the shoulders as efficiently and comfortably as possible. The sternum or chest strap secures the load and also features a handy emergency whistle.
Klattermusen are very keen to develop the use of recycled and environmental fabrics - is one of their core principles in fact. The Grip 2.0 uses 70% recycled polyamide, much of which is taken from recycled fishing nets. Klattermusen were the first outdoor company to do this and we hope that many others will follow their lead.
However, whilst recycled polyamide is a great fabric - you'll need reinforcements for high wear areas. Klattermusen use Kevlar (yes the same stuff that bulletproof vests are made from...) for their high wear areas. Durability is another of the key principles that Klattermusen focus on. Their aim is to create equipment that is as durable as possible whilst minimising the impact on nature. We think they've done just that here.
- Volume: 60 litres
- Weight: 2000g
- Fabric: 840 denier, PU coated, fluorocarbon-free recycled polyamide
- Fabric (High wear areas): Kevlar reinforced polyamide (yes, Kevlar!)
- Hydrostatic Head: 3000mm +
- Roll top opening for easy access to kit
- Hydration system compatible
- Internal pocket for valuables
- Whistle on sternum strap
- Butterfly Bridge ensures you carry the load of the pack as comfortably as possible
- Zippered top pocket, with a water resistant zip allows easy storage of valuables
- Elastic gear straps on both the front and top of the pack - perfect for storing equipment
- Trekking poles (or Ice Axes) can be stored safely out of the way thanks to the dedicated loops
- Easily adjustable and quick release hip belt buckle allows for rapid removal of the rucksack
- Klattermusen Grip 2.0 60 Litre
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.