Klattermusen Fimmafang 4.0 Lumbarpack
£69.95 RRP £90.00
Next working day UK* delivery
Fimmafang 4.0 is a small but surprisingly spacious multi-purpose 5 liter hip pack for intense activities. It can be worn over the shoulder, strapped on via a carabiner or in the more familiar fashion around the waist. It can even function as an additional pocket when attached to a backpack. Whether you're hiking or biking or perhaps something far less energetic, the Fimmafang 4.0 is an ideal and trusty companion. The fabric uses 60% recycled polyamide and is fluorocarbon free. Fimmafang 4.0 is an essential for any eager explorer.
Our buyer has owned the previous version (Fimmafang 2.0) for the last 4 years or so, and regularly uses it on his MTB. Keeping the weight low and the centre of gravity down certainly helps on the trails. With a zippered main pocket and a large reflective patch, the Fimmafang is very well featured for such a small package. Made from 840 denier, PU coated, fluorocarbon-free recycled polyamide, the Fimmafang is tougher than you think.
- Volume: 7 litres
- Fabric: 400 denier, PU coated, fluorocarbon-free recycled polyamide
- The extra-long belt can be used to carry it cross body, slung over shoulder, or strap it down to other equipment.
- Can be combined with other carrying equipment.
- The D-rings on the hip belt can be used for pulling a sled or attaching a dog leash.
- Multiple hole webbing attachment points for fastening to other carrying equipment or attaching accessories.
- External stretch pocket offer ample storage for smaller essentials.
- Elastic gear strap on the lid for loose items.
- Reflector for increased visibility.
- Weight: 350g
- Klattermusen Fimmafang 4.0 Lumbarpack
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2020 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply