Klattermusen Eldner 2.0 Lumbarpack
£59.95 RRP £60.00
Next working day UK* delivery
Eldner 2.0 is a 2 liter waist pack to carry your essentials during climbing, high-speed hiking, running or ski touring. It is a small and practical waist pack designed for free placement, stripped of unnecessary features. It can easily be carried around the waist, cross body or over one shoulder, thanks to the adjustable strap. The strap closes with a quick release buckle made in aluminum for increased durability and simple use. The bungee cords on top allow you to strap down your light rain jacket or other loose items. Eldner 2.0 also has an elastic mesh pocket in front for items that need to be easily accessible, such as snacks or ski wax. Eldner 2.0 can be attached to any Klattermusen backpack thanks to the toggles on top. The straps can be folded away using the webbing loops on the back.
- A quick release buckle made in aluminum for increased durability.
- Adjustable strap can be used to carry the bag cross-body, slung over one shoulder or strap it down to other equipment.
- Can be worn in multiple ways and combined with other carrying equipment.
- Quick attach bungee cord with hook for attachment of loose items.
- Toggles on back for easy attachment to larger pack and for stowing away straps.
- Pocket for easy accessible smaller items such as snacks or ski wax.
- Simple attachment to waist belt with back side belt loops.
- Reflector for increased visibility.
- Zipper puller on main zip can be used as whistle in emergency.
- Weight: 156g
- Klattermusen Eldner 2.0 Lumbarpack
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2020 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply