Karrimor Alpiniste 35+10 Rucksack
£39.99 RRP £90.00
The Alpiniste 35+10 Rucksack, from Karrimor, is a medium sized rucksack that has a removable Fformat frame and supercool mesh back system along with an adjustable chest strap, hip belt and padded shoulder straps to offer a great level of comfort and storage for all your hiking gear.
This Alpiniste rucksack has a large main compartment with a two stage drawcord closure at the the top and a splashguard zip panel access on the side to make accessing your gear nice and simple. It also features a zipped pocket in the floating lid for small accessories.
This rucksack is hydration system compatible and has walking pole attachment loops so that you can take all your essentials when you go on your next expedition and the compression straps mean that you can personalise the size of your pack to suit your requirement.
- Capacity: 35 + 10 Litre
- Airmesh back SYSTEM WITH REMOVABLE Fformat frame
- Removable hip belt with forward pull adjustment and load balance straps
- Top tension straps
- Adjustable chest strap
- Splashguard zip panel access to main compartment
- Main compartment with 2 stage draw cord closure
- Hydration system compatible
- Twin webbing daisy chains to the front panel
- 3 point haul system
- Twin technical ice axe carry system and retainers
- Multi-point side compression with ski carry sleeves
- Easy access hip belt independent gear loops
- Rope compression strap
- Lid pocket with splashguard zip and zipped under lid security pocket
- Extendable lid with integrated lashing points
- Mitt/glove friendly grab handle
- Hypalon re-enforcements
- Ballistic base panel
- Weight: 1,240g
- Karrimor Alpiniste 35+10 Rucksack
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.