Jetboil Joule Cooking System
£112.09 RRP £195.00
Next working day UK* delivery
The Jetboil Joule Cooking System is Jetboil's AWARD WINNING group cooking system, providing Liquid Fuel Performance, with Canister Fuel Convenience!!
The Joule is perfect for backpacking groups and alpinists. It offers consistent heat output down to 10°F/-12°C thanks to a proprietary regulator technology. It's inverted fuel can and liquid feed regulator provide the performance of a liquid/multi fuel stove but with the ease of use and versatility of a canister system. Setup and reliability are improved over liquid/multi fuel stoves which require significant assembly and priming before use.
Joule's 10,000 BTU burner provides the raw power for rapid boil times yet still offers excellent simmer control for cooking. Combined with a 2.5L insulated FluxRing® vessel, Joule offers fuel efficiency, portability, easy setup, and the reliability you expect from Jetboil. Jetpower fuel not included.
- High 10,000 BTU output
- Inverted canister design with Liquid Feed Regulator
- Jetboil Regulator technology - consistent heat down to 10°F/-12°C
- Convenient and reliable push-button igniter
- 2.5 Liter FluxRing® insulated cooking vessel
- Stable locking handle that folds for storage
- See through lid with built in strainer
- Compatible with both 100g and 230g Jetpower Fuel Canisters
- Boil time: 2 minutes 40 sec. per 32 oz (1 Litre avg. over the life of Jetpower can)
- Water boiled: 24 Litres per 230g Jetpower can
- Power: 10,000 BTU/h (3kW)
- Volume: 2.5 litre
- Size: 16.5 x 20.3cm
- Weight: 790g (ex fuel stabiliser)
- Jetboil Joule Cooking System
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.