Jack Wolfskin Womens Exolight Down Jacket
£199.95 RRP £250.00
Next working day UK* delivery
You're always first in the lift queue and even arctic temperatures won't stop you skiing. Because you're wearing your EXOLIGHT DOWN JACKET, the ultra-warm winter sports jacket.
This high-end jacket was designed and developed for the ambitious snow sports fan, with comprehensive ski-specific features and sophisticated detailing. For this jacket we've teamed a windproof STORMLOCK shell fabric with DOWNFIBER, an innovative fill material consisting of down and synthetic fibres. This hybrid fill is ultra warm and the insulation performance is not compromised by dampness, which is a distinct advantage when you're dealing with snow and ice. The synthetic fibre insulation in the hood and shoulders is also immune to moisture.
The EXOLIGHT DOWN JACKET is equipped with a snow skirt, a ski pass pocket, a RECCO chip and pit zips - crucial features for on and off piste skiing.
- STORMLOCK MICROLITE: very light, windproof and water-resistant fabric
- DOWNFIBER 700 cuin: Fill consists of 70% hydrophobic duck down and 30% extremely warm, high-loft, fast-drying and easy-care synthetic fibre (700 cuin fill power); RDS certified
- MICROGUARD MAXLOFT (120 g/m²): very warm synthetic fibre insulation/MICROGUARD MAXLOFT (200 g/m²): extra warm synthetic fibre insulation (hood and shoulders)
- fixed hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- 2 hip pockets, 2 inner pockets, ski pass pocket
- venting zips under the arms
- snug-fitting elasticated cuffs
- goggle cloth with SOS tips
- docking loops for compatible trousers
- snow cuff
- RECCO System: integrated chip for rescue services location
- Weight: 910g (size M)
- Jack Wolfskin Womens Exolight Down Jacket
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2018 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply