Jack Wolfskin Wilderness Texapore Mid Boot
£149.95 RRP £180.00
Next working day UK* delivery
Where there's a will, there's a way. And with the Jack Wolfskin Wilderness Texapore Mid Bootsyou'll find it - trail or no trail. This premium off-trail trekking boot was developed in collaboration with the mountain guides at the Alpine School Innsbruck.
Where the trail ends and the wilderness begins, that's the realm of the WILDERNESS TEXAPORE. Although very light, it has everything you need in a trekking boot: a high, sturdy upper, durable materials, surefootedness and a precision fit to prevent blisters (plenty of space at the front, snug fit at the heel).
The ASI mountain guides also liked the fact this premium trekking boot has not one, but two lace locking positions, very good grip even on steep terrain, good support for via ferratas and an abrasion resistant rand all the way round that protects the upper.
- water resistant, robust suede leather and water resistant, robust textile fabric
- TEXAPORE O2+: waterproof, very breathable membrane
- CIRCULINER: breathable, fast drying polyester lining
- COMFORT FIT PRIME: comfort fit with extra room for the forefoot and extra cushioning at the heel
- VIBRAM WOLF TREK PRIME: very sturdy trekking sole with very good grip and abrasion resistance, suitable for via ferratas
- GRIP SYSTEM PRIME: outsole with special rubber compound and special tread pattern for superior grip
- all round, abrasion resistant rubber rand for impact protection
- lacing system with rings and 4 pairs of hooks
- Weight: 1380?g/pair (Size 9)
- Jack Wolfskin Wilderness Texapore Mid Boot
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2018 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply