Jack Wolfskin The Bering Polar Parka Down Jacket
£249.95 RRP £330.00
Next working day UK* delivery
You're in Banff National Park in January. It's -20 °C and a cold wind is blowing. Ideal conditions for the Jack Wolfskin Bering Parka Jacket. This jacket will keep you warm on the coldest of days.
The cold-busting combination of a waterproof TEXAPORE outer fabric and a warm down fill makes sure of that. The TEXAPORE FUNCTION 65 fabric has a high proportion of organic cotton. So it provides reliable rain and wind protection, good climate comfort and has a pleasantly soft, high-quality feel.
While you explore the snowy countryside, the BERING PARKA's down fill will keep you warm and cosy. To complement the down, the parka also has a SHERPA fleece lining. So you are guaranteed to stay warm, no matter what the weather throws at you. An additional layer of synthetic fibre insulation with bonded metallic particles means you warm up faster, as soon as you slip the jacket on.
Icy-cold north-easterly winds? Not a problem. The typical parka style fake fur trim on the hood means you'll hardly even notice it. In calmer weather, you can remove the trim (or the whole hood if you want). The other features are also in keeping with the legacy parka style: a longer cut, a waist draw cord and a total of nine pockets for your important little items.
- TEXAPORE FUNCTION 65 ORGANIC 2L: robust, cotton-like, waterproof and breathable outer fabric with high proportion of organic cotton (water column rating: 10,000 mm, MVTR: > 6000 g/m²/24h)
- TEXAPORE OXFORD 2L: very robust, waterproof and breathable outer fabric (water column rating: 10,000 mm, MVTR: > 6000 g/m²/24h)
- 80/20 duck down fill (550 cuin fill power; RDS certified)
- MICROGUARD SILVER (20 g/m²): protective layer of synthetic fibre insulation for rapid, even warm-up performance
- SHERPA LINING LIGHT: light, synthetic lambswool lining
- detachable hood with adjustable volume and field of vision and removable fake fur trim
- 4 hip pockets, 2 chest pockets, 2 inner pockets
- Weight: 1890g (size L)
- Jack Wolfskin The Bering Polar Parka Down Jacket
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2019 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply