Jack Wolfskin Pounder XT +6 Down Sleeping Bag
£169.95 RRP £200.00
Next working day UK* delivery
After a day full of adventure, you lie back on your camping mat, listen to the crickets chirping and enjoy the balmy summer night. You are neither too warm nor too cold. Your lightweight Jack Wolfskin Pounder XT Down Sleeping Bag sees to that.
You can even zip this summer sleeping bag bag right open, spread it out and use it like a bed cover if you want.
The POUNDER XT +6 has a white duck down fill, which makes it very light and packable. It's the ideal sleeping bag for warm summer nights and lightweight trips. Its extra-wide ovoid shape gives you plenty of room to move about, so you get a good night's sleep.
- SOFTTOUCH RIPSTOP 15 D: very light, highly breathable, soft sleeping bag fabric
- SOFTTOUCH 20D: light, silky-soft, breathable sleeping bag lining fabric
- 90/10 duck down fill (700 cuin fill power)
- MICROGUARD: very soft and robust 2-component synthetic insulation with high insulation performance (zip baffle and foot box)
- extra wide ovoid shape
- THERMOZONE TECHNOLOGY: improved insulation at cold-sensitive parts of the body
- mummy shape sleeping bag with zip around foot section
- extra warm foot box
- compression stuff sack
- Temperature T max:+ 26 °C
- Temperature T comf:+ 10 °C
- Temperature T lim:+ 6 °C
- Temperature T ext:- 6 °C
- Measurements:220 x 90 cm
- Body Height:190?cm
- Packing size:29 x 13 cm
- Filling weight:300 + 50 g
- Weight:660g (Size LEFT)
- Jack Wolfskin Pounder XT +6 Down Sleeping Bag
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.