Jack Wolfskin Orbit 35 Pack
£99.95 RRP £130.00
Next working day UK* delivery
NEW FOR 2018!
Through the fields, up the mountain and along the ridge - you can get everything you need for tough days out on the hill in the Jack Wolfskin Orbit 38 Pack, from your shell jacket to your food. This is the largest model in the ORBIT pack series.
When you're hiking on rough trails, steep paths or in warm summer weather, the ORBIT packs provide the perfect combination of comfort, mobility and excellent ventilation. For better load control and carry comfort, the mesh panels of the ACS back system consists of different zones for stabilisation and ventilation. So the pack sits snugly on your back but air can still circulate freely.
Stash your map, GPS and energy bars in the waist belt pocket, front pocket or lid compartment to keep them handy. There is room for the rest of your kit in the large main compartment and base compartment. And for a sip of water on the move, you can either use a hydration system or carry a water bottle in the fold-out bottle holster on the waist belt.
- Capacity: 38 Litres
- ACS: flexible, classic suspension system with spacers for effective back ventilation and specially shaped, ergonomic shoulder straps
- adjustable sternum strap with signal whistle
- trekking pole lashing
- side compression straps
- large main compartment with inner pocket (doubles as stow pouch for water bladder), base compartment, front pocket, lid compartment with key clip, 2 elasticated mesh pockets, waist belt pocket, fold-out bottle holster
- equipped for hydration system (tube duct and fastener)
- integrated rain cover in base compartment
- CROSS RIP 210D: very lightweight, hard wearing ripstop fabric with reinforcement threads (body & base)
- DELRIN: high tenacity thermoplastic material (frame)
- Size: 69 x 26 x 33 cm
- Weight: 1290g
- Jack Wolfskin Orbit 35 Pack
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2019 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply