Jack Wolfskin Velocity 12 Litre Daysack
£33.37 RRP £45.00
The Velocity 12 Litre Daysack, from Jack Wolfskin, is a compact, robust and extremely lightweight rucksack with lots of exciting features making it incredibly versatile, great for cycling and everyday use.
The Velocity is made from durable lightweight outer fabrics and the ACS Tight carry system on the Velocity offers you great ventilation via a central air duct and padding for improved comfort.
This Velocity bag offers fantastic bike specific detail, such as reflective detailing, helmet, pump and LED light attachments as well as plenty of storage space for your belongings and hydration pouch and it even has its own integrated waterproof rain cover stowed in its base compartment making it perfect for a long cycle ride in the great outdoors.
Please note that cycle helmet, hydration bladder and LED light are not included
- Capacity: 12 Litre
- Cross Rip 300D and Nailhead 420D robust and lightweight outer fabrics
- Armatech Plus 600D robust base fabric
- ACS Tight carry system with outstanding ventilation
- Ascent Pack 26 very touch crosslink PE frame
- Zipped main section with a wide aperture opening
- Inner storage pocket (that doubles as storage pouch for hydration bladder)
- Prepped to accept an on-board hydration system (tube duct and tube attachment)
- Flat format front pocket with key carabiner
- 2 mesh side pouches
- Helmet attachment with sude compression on front of pack
- Pump attachment
- Chest strap with integrated safety whistle
- Adjustable waist belt
- Integrated waterproof rain cover stowed in base compartment
- Reflective piping detail on front of bag
- Zip pullers for easy access
- LED lamp attachment
- Size: 44 x 26 x 18 cm
- Weight: 660g
- Jack Wolfskin Velocity 12 Litre Daysack
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2021 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply