Jack Wolfskin Travel Lodge RT 7
£639.96 RRP £1000.00
Next working day UK* delivery
The Jack Wolfskin Travel Lodge RT 7 is a high quality, spacious tent with room for all the family! There’s space for 7 to sleep comfortably in the Travel Lodge so you won’t have to leave anyone at home on your next holiday.
Not only is there loads of room inside, Jack Wolfskin have cleverly thought about how the tent will be used. The interior is split into ‘rooms’; there’s one bedroom/cabin in the porch and a huge bedroom within the main tent featuring a partition wall. This large bedroom can be split into two or used as one space for sleeping or kit.
As a bonus, you’ll notice that the sleeping cabins have been made from darker fabric. This is a nice touch which helps you drift off to sleep even if you’re catching z’s in the daytime! It’s also great for encouraging young campers to nod off.
A fantastic feature of the Travel Lodge RT 7 is that you can easily stand up in the large, central living area. This makes living in the tent and moving around so much easier!
Each of the three entrances features a double-door. You can opt to zip up the mosquito-proof mesh screen alone or the full waterproof door for privacy and protection from the elements. Two entrances also have a small roof to keep the rain away.
You’ll also love that the front entrance can be transformed into a roofed veranda area by using two rigging poles (included). This creates valuable extra space to shelter from the sun or rain.
Camping with a group can quickly become chaotic, but not in the Travel Lodge RT 7! Jack Wolfskin have incorporated a whopping 24 internal pockets to help you keep everything organised on holiday.
The tunnel-design makes this tent really stable in the wind and there are plenty of guylines you can use for extra security. You’ll also stay dry and happy inside thanks to the waterproof, UV resistant fabric and durable, removable groundsheet.
- Family tent
- 5-7 person tent
- 2/3 ‘bedrooms’
- 1 large living space
- 3 mosquito-proof entrances (2 rainproof with small roofs)
- 6 air vents
- Front entrance can be rigged to form a shaded porch area
- Removable, durable groundsheet
- Comfortable standing room
- Max. outer tent measurements: [L x W x H] 640 x 325 x 205 cm
- Large sleeping cabin max. measurements: [L x W x H] 235 x 300 x 190 cm
- Smaller sleeping cabin max. measurements: [L x W x H] 225 x 135 x 190 cm
- Tunnel tent construction for improved wind stability
- Easy pitching (REAL TUNNEL TECHNOLOGY)
- Porch with veranda awning
- 6 closable air vents
- 4 large screened windows and 2 small windows
- 3 inner tent cabins/bedrooms: 1 small cabin, 1 main cabin with two compartments
- Huge, mosquito proof living area with room to stand
- 2 rigging poles for the veranda roof
- Additional groundsheet protector tarpaulin (FLOORSAVER)
- Special inserts at corners of tent for improved wind stability, more internal space and easier pitching (CORNER EDGES)
- 24 internal storage pockets
- 8 mesh pockets to stash coiled guylines (GUYLINE POCKET)
- Small pockets and pouches for small items (ORGANISER)
- Loops for washing line/lamp attachment
- 32 pegs
- 12 guylines
- Reflectors on main guying points and zip tabs
- Flysheet: lightweight, robust, fast-drying and UV resistant fabric with PU coating (Polyester 75D, HH: 4000 mm)
- Inner tent: soft, breathable and fast-drying fabric (Polyester 68D, breathable)
- Groundsheet: durable, waterproof coated fabric (Hydrofilm polyester 210D; HH: 10,000 mm)
- Frame: DAC DA 17 aluminium, 16 mm
- Compression stuff sack
- Packed size: 80 x 50 x 25 cm
- Weight: 20.2kg (stripped down: 18.7kg)
- Jack Wolfskin Travel Lodge RT 7
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.