Jack Wolfskin Texapore Big White Glove
£40.76 RRP £65.00
Insulated using Jack Wolfskins recycled synthetic Microguard Ecosphere insulation, these Jack Wolfskin Texapore Big White Gloves have a waterproof, windproof and breathable outer and liner to keep your hands warm and dry making them ideal for taking on your next ski trip.
The outer shell is made from a stretchy waterproof recycled fabric that has been teamed up with the Texapore Z-liner and finished off with an adjustable wrist and cuff, to offer an excellent level of protection from the elements and keep the snow and the wet out.
The Jack Wolfskin Texapore Big White Gloves have reinforced palms which are robust and very abrasion resistant ideal for spending all day on the slopes. The thumb and index finger has a special touch screen sensitive fabric so you can take some slopeside selfies on your phone without having to take your gloves off making these an excellent pair of ski gloves for a freezing winters day on the slopes.
- 100% recycled, stretchy, very waterproof, windproof and very breathable TEXAPORE ECOSPHERE STRETCH 2L outer fabric with twill look
- Waterproof to 20,000 mm
- Breathable to 15,000 g/m²/24hr
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable TEXAPORE Z-LINER between shell fabric and lining
- Waterproof to 10,000 mm
- Breathable to 6,000 g/m²/24hr
- Soft, moisture regulating Q.M.C. thermal lining
- Robust reinforcement SUEDE PU and PIG SKIN PU fabric palms
- SUEDE PU E-TOUCH touchscreen friendly thumb and index finger
- Very warm recycled synthetic MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE (120 g/m²) insulation
- PFC free
- Weight: 170g/per (size L)
- Jack Wolfskin Texapore Big White Glove
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2021 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply