Jack Wolfskin Smoozip -5
£79.99 RRP £100.00
Next working day UK* delivery
You're always up for camping adventures from spring right through to the autumn. And with the Jack Wolfskin Smoozip -5 Sleeping Bag you've got right kit for the job!
This generously sized synthetic fibre sleeping bag keeps you warm in temperatures down to 1°C and features our innovative zip. Running in an ergonomic S-shape, it allows you to open or close the bag in one smooth movement.
Jack Wolfskin's unique MICROGUARD synthetic fibre insulation makes the Jack Wolfskin SMOOZIP -5 wonderfully warm, in particular in the torso and foot sections, where we have used extra fill. And for even more comfort, the bag has soft fleece lining down the sides and in the footbox and hood. The hood can be used as a flat pillow or cinched in snugly around the head in colder temperatures.
- Robust, soft and breathable SOFTTOUCH 50D sleeping bag fabric
- Skin friendly, fast drying SOFTTOUCH PONGEE 50D lining fabric
- Soft NANUK 150 fleece lining in sensitive areas (head, arms and feet)
- Very soft and robust MICROGUARD 2-component synthetic insulation with high insulation performance
- THERMOZONE TECHNOLOGY improved insulation at cold-sensitive parts of the body
- Extra wide ovoid shape
- Hood with drawcord
- Thermal collar for effective insulation
- Full length ergonomic S-shaped SMOOZIP
- Ergonomically positioned inner pocket for easy access
- 2-stage stuff sack
- Temperature T max: + 21 °C
- Temperature T comfort/limit/extreme: +1/-5/-22 °C
- Measurements: 220 x 90 cm
- Max body height: 190cm
- Filling weight: 920 g
- Pack size: 44 x 25 cm
- Weight:1890g (Size Right)
- Jack Wolfskin Smoozip -5
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2020 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply