Jack Wolfskin Smoozip -5 Women Sleeping Bag
£74.95 RRP £95.00
Next working day UK* delivery
Tempted outdoors by the milder temperatures and clear starry skies of spring, summer and autumn? Then the Jack Wolfskin Smoozip -5 Women Sleeping Bag makes camping a wonderfully comfortable experience. This synthetic fibre sleeping bag has a comfortable, wide design and is warm enough to keep you cosy in night time temperatures down to 1°C.
The SMOOZIP -5 WOMEN features an innovative S-shaped zip, designed to follow your natural, intuitive movement when opening and closing the bag. It's never been easier to zip your sleeping bag open and closed!
The design and fill are specifically optimised for the female user. Because women tend to feel the cold more, we have used a double layer of our high performance MICROGUARD synthetic fibre insulation in the torso and footbox. There is a soft fleece lining in the foot, head and torso areas. And depending how cold it is, the hood can be used as a flat pillow or cinched in snugly around your head.
- Robust, soft and breathable SOFTTOUCH 50D sleeping bag fabric
- Skin-friendly, fast-drying SOFTTOUCH PONGEE 50D sleeping bag lining fabric
- Soft NANUK 150 fleece lining in sensitive areas (head, arms and feet)
- Very soft and robust MICROGUARD 2-component synthetic insulation with high insulation performance
- Improved insulation at cold-sensitive parts of the body THERMOZONE TECHNOLOGY
- 3D hood and 3D thermal collar for effective insulation
- Ergonomic inner pocket positioning for easy access
- Extra wide ovoid shape
- SMOOZIP: full length, ergonomic S-shaped zip
- 2-stage stuff sack
- Temperature T max: + 21 °C
- Temperature T comfort/limit/extreme: + 1 °C/- 5 °C/- 22 °C
- Maxiumum Body Height:175cm
- Measurements: 205 x 80 cm
- Pack size: 44 x 25 cm
- Filling weight: 830 g
- Weight: 1755g (Size LEFT)
- Jack Wolfskin Smoozip -5 Women Sleeping Bag
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.