Jack Wolfskin Skyrocket II Dome Tent
£179.10 RRP £240.00
Next working day UK* delivery
Whether you're in the Norwegian fjalls or on the Mediterranean coast, with the Jack Wolfskin Skyrocket II Dome Tent you can camp where you want. It's quick and easy to pitch, and light enough to carry in your pack.
The SKYROCKET also scores top marks for ventilation. The innovative ZIP VENT door ventilation and the two air ducts in the roof create a chimney effect, promoting effective air circulation inside the tent - a definite advantage in the summer.
The dome design means it can be pitched without guylines if the ground is too hard for pegs. In strong wind or rain, the guylines can be used to improve the tent's stability. Six internal storage pockets and a removable gear loft provide plenty of room to stash small items of gear so you can locate them easily.
- Lightweight, robust, fast drying and UV resistant POLYESTER 75D fabric with PU coating, used for tent flysheets
- Waterproof to 4000 mm water column
- Soft, breathable and fast drying POLYESTER 68D BREATHABLE inner tent fabric
- Durable, waterproof-coated HYDROFILM NYLON 70D groundsheet fabric
- Water column rating: 5000 mm
- Very lightweight DAC ALUMINIUM 7001 tent poles (9 mm)
- Inner Tent Measurements: [L x W x H] 220 x 140 x 105 cm
- Vestibule depth: 65 cm
- Dome design
- ZIP VENT door vent, 2 roof vents
- 3 internal storage pockets
- GEAR LOFT: removable stow space in roof
- 12 pegs, 4 guylines
- Reflectors on zip tabs and guying points
- Roll-top pack bag
- Capacity: 2 persons
- Packing size: 55 x 18 cm
- Weight: 2490?g (stripped down: 2170?g)
- Jack Wolfskin Skyrocket II Dome Tent
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2021 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply