Jack Wolfskin North Climate Jacket
£150.00 RRP £200.00
Next working day UK* delivery
Helsinki: -10 °C - next stop: the Arctic Circle. The Jack Wolfskin North Climate Jacket takes stormy weather and extreme cold in its stride. So you can head north with a smile on your face. This down jacket is robust, wind resistant and very warm, thanks to its RDS-certified duck down fill. At the more exposed areas of the jacket, we've added our very warm yet moisture insensitive MICROGUARD synthetic fibre insulation. So you're fully prepared for the cold northern climate.
The STORMLOCK outer fabric creates the perfect barrier against the wind. It is also very breathable, so moisture vapour can escape quickly, which means the down is well ventilated and able to maintain its full insulation performance. We've used an extra robust version of this fabric for the NORTH CLIMATE JACKET. With a small peak and a deep design, the hood will protect you from the wind and cold. The volume and field of vision are easy to adjust using the draw cord.
- Down jacket
- Windproof, water repellent
- Very breathable
- Very warm down fill
- STORMLOCK 10D MINIRIP HIGH TENACITY: extremely light, tear resistant, windproof and very breathable fabric with ripstop reinforcement threads and water repellent finish
- STORMLOCK ECOSPHERE 50D RIPSTOP: very light, windproof and breathable fabric with ripstop reinforcement threads, made of 100% recycled polyester
- STORMLOCK RIPSTOP: very light, very breathable, windproof fabric with ripstop reinforcement threads and water repellent finish (lining)
- 90/10 duck down fill (700 cuin fill power; RDS certified)
- MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE (200 g/m2): extra warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibres / MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE (80 g/m2): warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibres
- Fixed tunnel hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- 2 raised hand pockets, chest pocket
- Adjustable hem
- Weight: 760g (size M)
- Jack Wolfskin North Climate Jacket
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2021 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply