Jack Wolfskin Nature Packster
The NATURE PACKSTER is a contemporary, on-trend pack designed for everyday use and is equally suitable for work, study or leisure. The pack is sustainably made and is equipped with a number of extremely practical features.
The large main compartment can be accessed by opening the two buckles on the lid flap and undoing the draw cord. A zip on the back of the pack also allows access to the main compartment, so you can reach inside and grab what you need when you're on a crowded bus or train. The pack is equipped with a special padded compartment for a 14" laptop.
Inside the pack, there's an organizer with a multifunctional hook. Important little items are easier to find when needed, and there's plenty of room in there for a phone, keys, a charger cable and even a set of headphones. Additional stow space is available in the front pocket and lid pocket. And there are two generously sized side pockets for your water bottle and travel umbrella.
The eye-catching fabric mix of natural organic cotton corduroy and recycled twill highlights the signature design. Both the twill fabric and the lining are made from recycled PET bottles. This isn't just a day pack - it's a sustainability statement!
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Breathable and padded back system
- Padded base
- Dual access to main compartment (via front and side)
- Snowlock under lid
- Main compartment with laptop compartment (14'', 35 x 25 x 3.5 cm), lid pocket, front compartment, 2 elasticated side pockets
- ORGANIZER in main compartment: small pockets and pouches for small items plus multifunctional W-hook for keys, headphones and charger cable
- TWILL 500D RE: recycled polyester fabric with twill look and natural, cotton-like finish (body & base)
- CORDUROY NATURE: velvety-soft organic cotton corduroy fabric (front pocket)
- Measurements: 44 x 28 x 20 cm
- Laptop/tablet compartment: 14''
- Weight: 750g
- Capacity: 24 Litres
- Jack Wolfskin Nature Packster
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2021 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply