Jack Wolfskin Moab Jam 30
£64.99 RRP £100.00
Next working day UK* delivery
Designed with the active user in mind, the Jack Wolfskin Moab Jam 24 is lightweight, flexible yet supportive. The large main compartment has room for your clothing and snacks and a dedicated pouch for a water bladder. You can stow your rain jacket in one of the three elasticated pouches on the front of the pack. The front pocket has a soft lining for your eyewear and phone, and the elasticated loops in the front pouch hold your tools and spare parts. The pack has lashing loops on the front to attach your bike helmet and a practical attachment loop for an LED light or pump. It is also equipped with a rain cover, making it the perfect multi-sport, all-weather pack.
- Measurements: 51 x 27 x 23 cm
- Weight: 960g
- Capacity: 30 Litre
- ACS TIGHT: flexible, full-contact back system with body-hugging fit and outstanding ventilation
- adjustable sternum strap with SOS whistle
- lightly padded, stowaway waist belt
- attachments for pump, LED light and bottle
- side compression straps
- large main compartment with inner pocket (doubles as stow pouch for water bladder), base compartment, front pocket, external compartment, 2 mesh side pockets, 2 waist belt pockets
- ORGANZIER in front pocket: zipped compartment, lined eyewear pouch, small pockets and pouches for small items, key clip
- equipped for hydration system (tube duct and fastener) and helmet attachment
- integrated rain cover in base compartment
- Jack Wolfskin Moab Jam 30
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2021 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply