Jack Wolfskin Lighthouse III RT Tent
£579.95 RRP £725.00
Next working day UK* delivery
Leave civilization behind and head off into the wilderness. The Jack Wolfskin Lighthouse II Tent has enough space for up to three people on trekking trips lasting weeks at a time. We've made this tent to a very lightweight specification so you can carry it comfortably in your pack. The pole sections are extra short, which gives it a more compact pack size.
While the rain is bouncing off the flysheet, inside you've enough space to cook, sleep and plan your next adventure in comfort. The REAL TUNNEL design makes optimal use of the internal space, especially in the head area. Three wide sleeping mats fit comfortably next to each other. And to make sure the air is still fresh the next morning, there are three cleverly positioned vents in the floor and roof of the tent.
Stormy weather, rocky ground or a foot of of new snow - the LIGHTHOUSE is built to withstand harsh conditions. The construction is completely wind stable. The flysheet is lightweight and robust. And if the ground is too stony to use pegs, you can simply wrap the guylines around large rocks or trees.
- Inner tent/ flysheet combination
- REAL TUNNEL TECHNOLOGY: tunnel tent construction for improved wind stability, optimal use of internal space and easy pitching with fewer guylines
- 3 person tent
- large vestibule
- 2 entrance
- 3 closable air vents
- CORNER EDGES: short vertical poles at the corners of the tent for improved wind stability, more internal space and easier pitching
- Washing line in inner tent
- Multifunctional, reflective guylines
- SILICONIZED HT NYLON RIPSTOP 20D: very lightweight, high tenacity nylon ripstop fabric, coated on both sides and with taped seams (water column rating: 1500 mm)
- MOSQUITO MESH 15D: fine-gauge, ultra-lightweight mosquito mesh (inner tent)
- HYDROFILM SILICONISED NYLON 40D: very lightweight nylon fabric coated on both sides (water column rating: 5000 mm)
- DAC FEATHERLITE NSL: very lightweight aluminium tent poles with variable diameters for improved stability
- Roll-top pack bag
- Inner Tent Measurements: [L x W x H] 225 x 180/140 x 110/95 cm
- Vestibule depth: 180 cm
- Packing size: 40 x 20/16 cm
- Weight: 3680?g (stripped down: 3200?g)
- Jack Wolfskin Lighthouse III RT Tent
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.