Jack Wolfskin Force Striker Texapore Mid
£91.00 RRP £140.00
Next working day UK* delivery
Rocky paths, steep grassy slopes and slippery stream beds can be an adventure or an ordeal. It all depends on your footwear. The FORCE STRIKER TEXAPORE MID has a unique sole design that provides excellent stability and support for the foot, which means you save energy for when you need it most on the uphill bits!
The innovative FORCE PLATE in the forefoot improves the cushioning and provides a dynamic and responsive ride. The boot has a soft REFLEX FOAM component in the midsole for superior comfort and less effort when walking, so you can take tough day hikes in your stride.
The VIBRAM outsole delivers good grip on steep, stony terrain. And if you get caught in a shower or have to pick your way across a stream, the waterproof and very breathable membrane will keep your feet dry.
The FORCE STRIKER TEXAPORE was developed in collaboration with the mountain guides at the Alpine School Innsbruck and bears the ASI seal of approval.
- Dynamic hiking boot
- For high-intensity day hikes
- Very breathable
- Very light and comfortable
- Very robust
- Tested and approved by the mountain guides at the Alpine School Innsbruck
- Weight: 935g/pair (Size 8)
- Lightweight textile upper
- Collar and tongue in soft, supple synthetic fabric
- TEXAPORE O2+: waterproof, very breathable membrane
- FORCE PLATE: thin, stabilising forefoot plate for a dynamic and responsive ride
- EVA midsole with very good cushioning and precise motion guidance
- REFLEX FOAM: soft, functional midsole foam in the heel for superior comfort and less effort when walking
- Exclusive VIBRAM outsole
- Stabilising TPU welding on side and front
- Protective rubber toe cap
- Lace hooks at collar for precise lacing adjustment
- WIRE SUPPORT: strong, ultra lightweight lacing ligaments for optimal, adjustable grip
- Jack Wolfskin Force Striker Texapore Mid
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2020 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply