Jack Wolfskin Exolight Icy Jacket
£146.45 RRP £260.00
Next working day UK* delivery
A deep breath, a quick jump over the lip and you're carving the perfect line through untracked powder - living the dream in the EXOLIGHT ICY JACKET.Powder or piste, this jacket is serious about snow.
With this high-end winter sports jacket, the icy cold temperatures on the summit or the wind on the ridge won't cramp your style. That's because it features our innovative MICROGUARD MAXLOFT Q.M.C. synthetic fibre insulation. It insulates extremely well, and it's exceptionally light and highly breathable - the perfect mix for action-packed days on the snow. The TEXAPORE O2+ SNOW fabric gives you best-in-class protection from the elements. We developed this robust hardshell fabric specifically for dynamic winter activities. It is totally waterproof and windproof, with multi-directional stretch properties and a pleasantly soft feel.
It can get pretty warm skinning up the hill or on gnarly descents, so we've used NANUK AIR LOCK on the back of the jacket. This fabric combines very good heat retention with superior air permeability. So the jacket gives you the exactly right levels of insulation and breathability exactly where you need them. Pit zips provide a quick blast of fresh air on the move - handy when you work up a sweat. Of course, we've also included a ski pass pocket, a snow skirt and a RECCO chip, plus special docking loops that allow you to connect the jacket to the matching ski pants.
- Weight: 1310?g (size M)
- TEXAPORE O2+ SNOW 2L: stretchy, abrasion resistant, very waterproof, windproof and very breathable outer fabric (water column rating: 20,000 mm*, MVTR: > 15,000 g/m²/24h**)
- * JIS L 1092 ** JIS L 1099 B-1
- NANUK AIR LOCK Q.M.C.: extra warm, very light, moisture regulating fabric with honeycomb-like knitted reverse side (lining)
- MICROGUARD MAXLOFT Q.M.C. (80 g/m²): warm synthetic fibre insulation with active moisture management
- detachable hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- venting zips under the arms
- 2 raised hand pockets, 2 inner pockets, chest pocket, ski pass pocket
- snug fitting elasticated cuffs with thumb holes
- docking loops for compatible trousers
- detachable snow skirt
- goggle cloth with SOS tips
- RECCO System: integrated chip for rescue services location
- Jack Wolfskin Exolight Icy Jacket
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2021 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply