Jack Wolfskin Exolight II Tent
£342.01 RRP £550.00
Next working day UK* delivery
At the end of a long day's trek you pitch your tent between the mountains and the lake. This is what the Jack Wolfskin Exolight II Tent was made for - lightweight, comfortable accommodation for two people out in the wilds. Even in wet, stormy weather. The tent is very easy to pitch.
The pole framework consists of two intersecting poles and a ridge pole that are fully connected. This gives extra wind stability and simplifies the handling. Pitching the tent requires very few pegs, which is particularly practical on hard, stony ground. Zipped air vents at the entrances provide a flow of fresh air.
The flysheet is coated with PU on the inside and silicone on the outside. This makes the fabric durably waterproof in addition to its high tenacity ripstop attributes. And heavy rain or stones won't damage it either. Clip fasteners make it quick and easy to attach the flysheet to the poles. The inner tent and flysheet are connected, which is a big advantage when pitching the tent in the rain. Both entrances have mosquito mesh screens.
- Inner tent/ flysheet combination
- 2 person tent
- 2 vestibules
- 2 entrances with mosquito mesh screens
- 2 air vents in entrance
- 4 internal storage pockets
- GEAR LOFT: removable stow space in roof
- 11 lightweight pegs
- 5 guylines
- Reflectors on main guying points and zips
- SILICONIZED HT NYLON RIPSTOP 20D: very lightweight, high tenacity nylon ripstop fabric, coated on both sides and with taped seams (water column rating: 1500 mm)
- MOSQUITO MESH 15D: fine-gauge, ultra-lightweight mosquito mesh (inner tent)
- HYDROFILM SILICONISED NYLON 40D: very lightweight nylon fabric coated on both sides (water column rating: 5000 mm)
- DAC FEATHERLITE NSL: very lightweight aluminium tent poles with variable diameters for improved stability
- Roll-top pack bag
- Inner Tent Measurements: [L x W x H] 215 x 120/100 x 100 cm
- Vestibule depth: 60 cm
- Packing size: 45 x 13/11 cm
- Packing size: 45 x 13/11 cm
- Weight: 2070g (stripped down: 1760g)
- Jack Wolfskin Exolight II Tent
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2020 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply