Jack Wolfskin Eclipse II Tent
£93.49 RRP £180.00
Next working day UK* delivery
Ideal for the campsite in southern Spain or a woodland pitch on the Baltic Coast, the Jack Wolfskin Eclipse II Tent is a great entry-level tent for summer travels and sleeps two in comfort.
The free-standing dome design requires minimal pegs and guylines, which is especially practical when pitching the tent on hard ground. And there's a bonus feature for summer camping: the inner tent can be pitched alone, without the flysheet.
On each side, there's an entrance with a vestibule and a window, which makes it easy to ventilate. And with the entrances closed, the two air vents in the roof allow fresh air into the inner tent. There are four internal storage pockets to stash small items of kit.
- Dome design
- Inner tent and flysheet
- 2 persons
- 2 vestibules
- 2 entrances
- 2 roof vents
- 2 windows
- 4 internal storage pockets
- Loops for washing line/lamp
- 12 pegs, 4 guylines
- Reflectors on main guying points and zips
- POLYESTER 75D: lightweight, robust, fast drying and UV resistant fabric with PU coating, used for tent flysheets (4000 mm water column)
- POLYESTER 68D BREATHABLE: soft, breathable and fast drying inner tent fabric
- HYDROFILM POLYESTER 150D: durable, waterproof-coated groundsheet fabric (water column rating: 10,000 mm)
- PROWRAP FIBERGLASS: for stability and flexibility
- Roll-top pack bag
- Doors: 2
- Window: 2
- Persons: 2
- Inner Tent Measurements: [L x W x H] 220 x 150 x 110 cm
- Vestibule depth: 70 cm
- Packing size: 50 x 19 cm
- Weight: 4200?g (stripped down: 3940?g)
- Jack Wolfskin Eclipse II Tent
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2020 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply