Jack Wolfksin Moab Jam 34
£79.30 RRP £110.00
Next working day UK* delivery
The go-to pack for Transalp tours and cycle trekking, the MOAB JAM 34 is the state-of-the-art version of the modern bike pack. The thick padding on the back and shoulders ensures excellent carry comfort. All the packs in the MOAB JAM series are equipped with a comprehensive list of functional features and are custom-designed for biking. There are three elasticated stash pouches on the front of the pack and a practical attachment for an LED light or pump. The ORGANIZER front pocket has a soft lining for your eyewear and phone, and the elasticated loops in the front pouch hold your tools and spare parts. The pack is also equipped with a rain cover and has a roomy main compartment with a pouch to accommodate a water bladder and an easy-access base compartment. Additional details include a separate waterproof pack bag and lashing loops on the front for your bike helmet.
- Measurements: 55 x 28 x 24 cm
- Weight: 1040g
- Capacity: 34 Litre
- ACS TIGHT: flexible, full-contact back system with body-hugging fit and outstanding ventilation
- adjustable sternum strap with SOS whistle
- lightly padded, stowaway waist belt
- attachments for pump, LED light and bottle
- side compression straps
- large main compartment with inner pocket (doubles as stow pouch for water bladder), base compartment, front pocket, external compartment, 2 mesh side pockets, 2 waist belt pockets
- ORGANZIER in front pocket: zipped compartment, lined eyewear pouch, small pockets and pouches for small items, key clip
- equipped for hydration system (tube duct and fastener) and helmet attachment
- integrated rain cover in base compartment
- integrated pack bag
- Jack Wolfksin Moab Jam 34
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2021 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply