Jack Wolfskin Glacier Bay Texapore High Boots
£114.95 RRP £140.00
Next working day UK* delivery
Providing maximum protection for everyday winter use, and tested by TUV Rheinland, the GLACIER BAY TEXAPORE HIGHis our warmest winter boot. It keeps your feet warm at temperatures down to -30C thanks to the NANUK ULTRA fleece lining.
And the high-cut design provides additional protection from the rain, snow and cold. With an upper made of water resistant suede and robust fabric, backed with our tried-and-tested TEXAPORE weather protection membrane, the GLACIER BAY is ideal for everyday winter wear and more besides.
The sturdy, anti-slip WOLF SNOW hiking sole and mid-calf upper provide good grip and support on winter walks.
- Weight: 1320?g/pair (Size 9)
- water resistant, robust suede leather and water resistant, robust textile fabric
- TEXAPORE: waterproof, breathable membrane
- NANUK ULTRA: exceptionally warm and comfortable fleece lining
- comfort temperature to -30 C / -22 F
- WOLF SNOW: hiking sole with flexible forefoot and winter tread for good grip on ice, snow and slush
- WINTER GRIP: special rubber compound for good grip at low temperatures
- protective heel and toe caps
- lacing system with metal hooks and eyelets
- Jack Wolfskin Glacier Bay Texapore High Boots
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2019 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply