Jack Wolfskin Echo Peak Flex Jacket
£127.04 RRP £200.00
Next working day UK* delivery
NEW FOR 2018!
The trail is steep and rocky, there's still a long way to go before the next camp, and it looks like rain. No problem though - with the Jack Wolfskin Echo Peak Flex trekking jacket you can concentrate on enjoying the experience. The jacket provides reliable weather protection and the fit is superb.
For this jacket we've used different versions of our proven TEXAPORE weather protection fabric, with a more robust version at critical wear points and a stretch version on the upper back.
If you start to overheat on those steep trails, simply open up the pit zips for rapid, on-the-go ventilation. And in cold temperatures you can use the system zip to combine the ECHO PEAK FLEX with a compatible inner jacket.
- TEXAPORE RIPSTOP 2L: waterproof, windproof and breathable ripstop outer fabric (water column rating: 10,000 mm, MVTR: > 6000 g/m²/24h)
- TEXAPORE TASLAN 2L: robust, waterproof and breathable outer fabric with cotton-like finish (water column rating: 10,000 mm, MVTR: > 6,000 g/m²/24h)
- TEXAPORE TASLAN STRETCH 2L: robust, waterproof and breathable outer fabric with stretch properties (water column rating: 10,000 mm, MVTR: > 6000 g/m²/24h)
- detachable hood
- venting zips under the arms
- 2 hand pockets, chest pocket, SECRET POCKET
- REGULAR SYSTEM ZIP: for zip-in combination with an inner jacket
- Weight: 700g (Size L)
- Jack Wolfskin Echo Peak Flex Jacket
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2018 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply