Jack Wolfskin Campfire Wolf -11 Sleeping Bag
£100.87 RRP £170.00
Next working day UK* delivery
Nature has barely woken from its winter sleep and you're already off on your next adventure. It's a good job you have your Jack Wolfskin Campfire -11 Sleeping Bag with you! This special winter sleeping bag doubles as a warm 'onesie' for evenings round the campfire in icy-cold temperatures.
Quarter-length zips on both sides make it easy to slip into. And when you want to heat your soup up in front of your tent at night, stick your arms through the zips and you can handle your cooking utensils - easy! If you need to exit your tent in the middle of the night, open up the foot zip and you can slip into your shoes without getting out of your bag.
The extra thick MICROGUARD fill, thermal collar and snug fitting Eskimo hood provide perfect protection from the cold.
- SOFTTOUCH RIPSTOP 20 D: very light, robust, soft sleeping bag fabric
- SOFTTOUCH PONGEE 20D: skin-friendly, fast-drying sleeping bag lining fabric
- MICROGUARD: very soft and robust 2-component synthetic insulation with high insulation performance
- wide mummy shape
- THERMOZONE TECHNOLOGY: improved insulation at cold-sensitive parts of the body
- ESKIMO HOOD: ergonomic hood with easy-adjust system for a snug fit
- 3D thermal collar
- 2-way zips at the sides ensure easy entry and allow arms to stretch out
- U-shaped zip on the foot section to regulate the inner climate or put on footwear
- ergonomic inner pocket positioning for easy access
- compression stuff sack
- zipped security pocket inside for passport, money or smartphone
- Temperature T max:+9 °C
- Temperature T comf:-5 °C
- Temperature T lim:-11 °C
- Temperature T ext:-30 °C
- Measurements:225 x 90 cm
- Body Height:195?cm
- Packing size:40 x 30 cm
- Filling weight:1288g
- Weight:1870g (Size LEFT)
- Jack Wolfskin Campfire Wolf -11 Sleeping Bag
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.