Jack Wolfskin Bed & Breakfast Tent/Shelter
£171.39 RRP £250.00
Next working day UK* delivery
The Jack Wolfskin Bed and Breakfast can be used either as a beach shelter when you are having a day on the coast, in the park or by the river, or as a 2-man dome tent making it a versatile choice of shelter for enjoying your summer outdoors.
We really love the way that Jack Wolfskin really have managed to combine the two functions so well for this tent/shelter by including a breathable inner and gear loft for if you want to use it as a tent and by having the sand ballast bags to weigh it down with sand if you are using it as a beach shelter.
Whichever way you choose to use the Bed and Breakfast, this innovative shelter is quick and easy to put up, thanks to its simple dome structure, and offers an excellent level of protection from the rain and the sun for you and your kids!
- 2-in1 function, can be used as a 2 man tent or a 4 man beach shelter
- Self-supporting dome design with 2 poles and 2 cross struts
- Lightweight, robust, fast drying and UV resistant Polyester 75D UPF50+ fabric with PU coating flysheet material
- Waterproof to: 4000 mm
- UV protection factor 50+ (meets AS/NZS 4399:1996 standard)
- Soft, breathable and fast drying inner Polyester 68D inner tent fabric
- Durable, waterproof-coated Hydrofilm Polyester 150D groundsheet fabric
- Waterproof to: 10,000 mm
- Stable yet flexible Prowrap fibreglass poles
- 1 vestibule (tent mode)
- 2 entrances (tent mode)
- Removable gear loft in roof
- 3 air vents in both inner tent and flysheet
- External sand ballast pouches
- 6 special sand pegs
- 4 guylines
- Roll-top pack bag with shoulder strap included
- Inner tent size: L220 x W150 x H110cm
- Pack size: 50 x 20cm
- Weight: 4850g (stripped down: 4300g)
- Jack Wolfskin Bed & Breakfast Tent/Shelter
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2018 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply