Jack Wolfskin Atmosphere Down Gilet
£69.95 RRP £85.00
Next working day UK* delivery
Thick hoarfrost crunches under your running shoes as you enjoy a cold winter morning on the trail. It doesn't matter if it's below freezing when you're wearing the Jack Wolfskin Atmosphere Vest.
With its functional mix of down and synthetic fibres, this sporty gilet delivers excellent insulation. And because the STORMLOCK shell fabric is windproof, the protection is twofold.
Cross-country or downhill, trail running or speed hiking, the ATMOSPHERE is a top choice for all fast-paced winter sports. The bodywarmer is extra breathable and has a special hybrid fill that is insensitive to moisture. The down has been treated to make it water-resistant; the synthetic fibres insulate even when damp and dry fast. Stretch inserts at the sides provide the enhanced mobility required for athletic outdoor sports.
The gilet can also be zipped into an outer jacket using the system zip - handy for warm-ups, rest breaks or in really miserable weather.
- STORMLOCK TAFFETA: windproof, water-resistant, extra smooth fabric with high breathability
- NANUK DYNAMIC: two-way stretch fleece with warm reverse side and durable, wind-resistant exterior (sides)
- DOWNFIBER 700 cuin: Fill consists of 70% hydrophobic duck down and 30% extremely warm, high-loft, fast-drying and easy-care synthetic fibre (700 cuin fill power); RDS certified
- MICROGUARD MAXLOFT (200 g/mē): extra warm synthetic fibre insulation (shoulders)
- 2 hip pockets (one of which doubles as a stow pouch for the jacket), ski pass pocket
- SHORT SYSTEM ZIP: for zip-in combination with an inner jacket
- Weight: 840g (size L)
- Jack Wolfskin Atmosphere Down Gilet
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.