Jack Wolfskin Arctic Wolf -15 Sleeping Bag
£139.95 RRP £175.00
Next working day UK* delivery
It's winter, the stars are out and you're still sitting by the campfire for a while longer. But you're wrapped up warm, because the Jack Wolfskin Arctic Wolf -15 Sleeping Bag is not just for sleeping in.
This winter sleeping bag is extra long and wide, with plenty of room to sleep in comfort. The two-way zips on each side and across the foot section let you stick your arms and feet out. So whether you're cooking, studying the map or gazing at the stars, your 'onesie sleeping bag' keeps you warm, cosy and comfortable.
With an extra thick layer of MICROGUARD synthetic fibre insulation, the ARCTIC WOLF will keep you warm in temperatures down to -15°C. The sensitive areas of the torso, feet and head have a double layer of insulation. The body-hugging shape, the hood and the thick thermal collar enhance the comfort and warmth.
- SOFTTOUCH RIPSTOP 20 D: very light, robust, soft sleeping bag fabric
- SOFTTOUCH PONGEE 20D: skin-friendly, fast-drying sleeping bag lining fabric
- MICROGUARD: very soft and robust 2-component synthetic insulation with high insulation performance
- wide mummy shape
- THERMOZONE TECHNOLOGY: improved insulation at cold-sensitive parts of the body
- ESKIMO HOOD: ergonomic hood with easy-adjust system for a snug fit
- 3D thermal collar
- 2-way zips at the sides ensure easy entry and allow arms to stretch out
- U-shaped zip on the foot section to regulate the inner climate or put on footwear
- ergonomic inner pocket positioning for easy access
- compression stuff sack
- zipped security pocket inside for passport, money or smartphone
- Temperature T max:+ 6 °C
- Temperature T comf:- 8 °C
- Temperature T lim:- 15 °C
- Temperature T ext:- 35 °C
- Measurements:225 x 90 cm
- Body Height:195?cm
- Packing size:40x 30 cm
- Filling weight:1730 g
- Weight:2135g (Size LEFT)
- Jack Wolfskin Arctic Wolf -15 Sleeping Bag
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.