Jack Wolfskin Antarctica Dome Tent
£554.58 RRP £900.00
Next working day UK* delivery
The Jack Wolfskin Antarctica Dome is an expedition tent that Jack Wolfskin has developed with polar explorer Arved Fuchs specifically for Arctic nights.
The dome design is extra robust and remains completely stable even in a snowstorm. It is designed to accommodate three people plus equipment.
The flysheet is made of high-tenacity silicone coated RIPSTOP nylon for extreme durability and waterproofness. The tent is built to withstand snow loading and heavy, persistent rain. The D-shaped entrance is raised up from the ground to keep out snow, increase the wind stability and allow you to get in and out more easily.
The ANTARCTIC DOME features all-round snow and storm flaps and all of the air vents are equipped with mosquito mesh screens. An additional pole section allows you to rig out the vestibule, which provides plenty of space to stow your equipment.
- Capacity: 3 person
- Stable dome design
- Inner tent/ flysheet combination; flysheet can be pitched separately
- SILICONE NYLON RIPSTOP 40D: lightweight, extra robust flysheet fabric
- Waterproof rating: 3000 mm
- HYDROFILM NYLON 70D: durable, waterproof-coated groundsheet fabric
- Waterproof rating: 5000 mm
- NYLON RIPSTOP 40D BREATHABLE: bright, lightweight and breathable inner tent fabric
- Large vestibule
- Second entrance with direct access to inner tent
- 5 closable air vents, large roof vent
- Yarn expands when damp to seal stitching holes
- CORNER EDGES: short vertical poles at the corners of the tent for improved wind stability, more internal space and easier pitching
- STORM FLAPS: all round protective storm / snow flaps
- 12 internal storage pockets, washing line net
- GEAR LOFT: removable stow space in roof
- 22 pegs
- 12 guylines
- Reflectors on all zip tabs and guying points
- Lightweight DAC ALUMINIUM 7001 tent poles (11 mm)
- Roll-top pack bag
- Pack size: 58 x 20cm
- Weight: 5650g (stripped down: 5210g)
- Jack Wolfskin Antarctica Dome Tent
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2019 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply