Icebreaker 260 Zone Long Sleeve Crewe
£89.95 RRP £95.00
Next working day UK* delivery
By strategically placing temperature regulating merino wool and Lycra® blend with panels of highly breathable eyelet merino mesh to create this Icebreaker 260 Zone Long Sleeve Crewe they have achieved a fantastic, soft to touch top which is odour resistant and optimised to trap heat where it's needed and release it when working at high intensity making it ideal for mountaineering, alpine hiking, skiing and other high intensity outdoor winter sports!
Merino wool is warm, incredibly breathable and odour resistant and this Icebreaker thermal top has added Lycra® for stretch and freedom of movement while the merino mesh offers an exceptional level of ventilation.
In addition to this, the areas around the elbows and forearms, which are subjected to more rigorous wear, are made from merino and polyester waffle jersey for added abrasion resistance making this a superior choice of thermal baselayer for outdoor winter pursuits.
When you are enjoying such invigorating sports then chafing can really put a dampener on your day, this is why Icebreaker have designed this thermal baselayer with raglan sleeves, gusseted underarms, and flatlock seams throughout to eliminate irritations and offer excellent range of movement during fast-paced days.
- 260gm jersey/97% merino wool/3% Lyrcra®
- Slim fit
- Lycra® content for stretch and mobility
- Zoned body mapping technology for optimal thermal regulation
- Strategically placed merino mesh for ventilation
- Flatlock seams prevent chafing
- Raglan sleeve construction for mobility
- Underarm gusset for comfort and mobility
- Drop tail hem for added coverage
- Centre back length: 75.9cm (size L)
- Icebreaker heat transfer logo
- Fabric composition: 97% Merino Wool/3% Lycra® (main) 98% Merino Wool/1% Lycra®/1% Nylon (mesh panels) & 100% Merino Wool (waffle insert)
- Fabric weight: 260 Midweight
- Icebreaker 260 Zone Long Sleeve Crewe
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.