Horizon Performance Merino Trekker Sock
£9.99 RRP £18.00
The Horizon Performance Merino Trekker Sock blends Extra-fine 100% Merino wool with Isolfil polypropylene to provide the warmth and natural wicking properties essential for a trekking sock. The extra loft construction of the loop-pile gives these socks an extra special feel, which, when combined with Lycra, makes these socks feel like new after each wash. The Merino wool/polypropylene blend dries 8x more quickly than any other yarn combination making it perfect for a trekking sock. A chunky, non-restrictive welt, flat linked toe seam and specially designed grip sections add to the all-over comfort while the ventilation channels enhance the socks breathability. To complete the picture, hard wearing Cordura has been added to the toe and heel area to guarantee long-lasting durability and performance. The best trekking sock money can buy.
- Elastic grip sections for fit and support
- In-turned welt for a relaxed comfortable fit
- Merino wool content for warmth & comfort
- Reinforced Achilles in strong polyamide
- Lycra for shape retention and fit
- Isolfil® sole wicks moisture, keeps feet dry
- Ventilation channels for breathability
- Cordura® reinforced heel & toe for extra durability
- Fine toe seam
- Material content: 40% Merino wool, 3% Cordura® polyamide, 5% Isolfil® polypropylene, 10% Polyamide, 40% Acrylic, 2% Lycra® elastane
- Horizon Performance Merino Trekker Sock
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.