Horizon Expert Primaloft/Merino Ski Socks
£14.95 RRP £25.00
Horizon Expert Primaloft/Merino Ski Socks are ideal for getting active in the outdoors.
Horizon are leaders in the sock industry and their new range of Merino Wool/PrimLoft® socks is truly something to be excited about.
By blending PrimaLoft®, Merino Wool, Polypropylene, Cordura® and Lycra, these socks offer outstanding comfort, durability, warmth and dryness all day long. All this, with none of the bulk or weight.
The Merino Wool fibres make the socks warm yet wicking and incredibly soft. PrimaLoft® has been incorporated for durability and its fast drying properties. The Isolfil® sole adds cushioning while wicking away moisture, keeping your feet dry, warm and blister-free all day long.
Horizon haven't stopped there! The Expert socks also feature an in-turned welt and elastic grip sections for a close fit and support. Cordura® at the heel and toe ensure long-lasting durability and added comfort in these key areas.
The socks fit to knee length and when you're out on the slopes you'll also really appreciate the padded shins - ideal for bonus comfort when skiing.
- Skiing socks
- Merino Wool/PrimLoft® blend
- Great wicking and fast-drying properties
- Cordura® at heel and toe for durability
- Isolfil® sole wicks away moisture
- In-turned welt for a relaxed comfortable fit
- Plain knit PrimaLoft®/Merino yarn for warmth, comfort & a close professional fit
- Padded shin for comfort & protection
- Elastic grip sections for fit and support
- Knee-length fit
- Warm, incredibly soft and comfortable for everyday use
- Fibre content: 37% PrimaLoft® Silver Yarn, 37% Merino Wool, 12 % Isolfil® polypropylene, 8% Nylon, 3% Cordura® polyamide, 3% Lycra® elastane
- Horizon Expert Primaloft/Merino Ski Socks
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.