Helly Hansen Lightning Ski Jacket
Next working day UK* delivery
THE PERFECT MIX OF CLASSIC DESIGN AND NEWEST TECHNOLOGY
This insulated ski jacket will be a true friend every time you put on your skis. A powerful male design language with metallic zippers gives you that little extra confidence to conquer the slopes with speed and elegance. It features Primaloft® insulation with a breathable, waterproof Helly Tech® Professional 4-way stretch fabric to keep you protected at any time on the mountain. To make sure you don´t overheat we have added our highly innovative H²Flow™ system turbocharging mechanical venting that allows you to stay dry, warm or cool depending on the outside conditions. Hi vis details on the brim will keep you visible for fellow skiers on the mountain. All ski specific features throughout including snow skirt, wrist gaitors with thumb hole and ski-pass pocket.
- Helly Tech® Professional
- 2 ply fabric construction
- 4 way full stretch fabric
- H²Flow™ System mechanical venting for optimal comfort
- Life Pocket™ with Primaloft® Black Eco Insulation
- Fully insulated
- Hi vis brim detail
- Fully seam sealed
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable
- Durable Water Repellency treatment (DWR)
- Primaloft® Black
- Primaloft® Black ECO
- RECCO® Advanced Rescue system
- Articulated arms for optimized mobility
- Snap away powder skirt
- Detachable helmet compatible and adjustable hood
- Dual hand warming pockets and two chest pockets with goggle shammy
- Wrist gaitors with thumb hole
- Internal pockets for goggles and electronics
- Ski-pass pocket
- YKK® Aquaguard® Vislon® water resistant zippers
- Helly Hansen Lightning Ski Jacket
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2018 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply