Head Womens 2L Insulated Jacket
£99.99 RRP £335.00
Next working day UK* delivery
Comfort is essential for you, regardless where you are. On the soft slopes, on crusty snow or in open country. With the Head Women's 2L Insulated Jacket you will always feel comfortable. The technologies with two layered EXO ACTIVE, ERGO STRETCH, and ERGO FIT create the fantastic Primaloft material. The removable hood can be worn with a helmet. The YKK Aquaguard zipper in the middle of the front is easy and quick in use. Two YKK zippers ventilate your underarms, so that air can circulate in your jacket. Your most important tools are always at hand, and well protected in the watertight internal pocket. Your sunglasses are well stored in the net bag for glasses and are always to hand. Even the snow gaitor with an internal silicon cuff is highly convenient, as it can also be removed.
- 2 LAYER EXO ACTIV
- shell fabric : 100% Polyester
- membrane: 100% Polyurethane
- EXO ACTIVE 20/10
- ERGO STRETCH 4 way
- ErogActive 100% PES membrane and delivers a water column of 10.000mm /20.000 g/m2/24h breathability (MVTR).
- Detachable hood / helmet compatible
- Dood draw cord adjustment
- Center front YKK aquaguard - zipper
- 2 YKK underarm ventilation zipper
- Ventilation secured with mesh lining
- 2 hidden YKK zippered hand pockets
- 1 YKK hidden lift pass pocket on sleeve
- Velcro cuff adjustment
- Ergonomically preshaped sleeves
- 1 YKK zippered water tight inner pocket
- Inner google mesh pocket
- Snow skirt with inner silicon tape
- Hem draw cord adjustment
- Fully seam taped
- Head Womens 2L Insulated Jacket
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.