Force Tent F10 MTN 2 Tent
£395.00 RRP £600.00
Next working day UK* delivery
The Force Ten F10 MTN 2 Tent is a multi award winning mountain tent ideal for all UK or overseas trips and it has been based on the popular 4 pole geodesic design but with the added benefit of the Axial Hub pole system, and Vari-Pitch options.
The ability to pitch the MTN 2 inner first, flysheet first with footprint, or flysheet and footprint only, makes this a versatile, free standing shelter especially good for use where you could be pitching in adverse weather conditions.
The 30D Nylon 6.6 Silicon/PU flysheet is light yet robust with fully taped seams, and is combined with a dependable 70D Nylon groundsheet. At 3.42kg, MTN 2 is the new benchmark for mountain tents.
- High quality 30.SRN Ripstop nylon 6.6 Siliconised/PU backed fabric
- Waterproof to 5,000mm
- Low weight and highly durable 70 denier nylon bathtub groundsheet
- Waterproof to 6,000mm
- Factory taped seams
- Breathable ripstop nylon inner
- Double-layer O-shaped inner doors
- Inner tent roof vents for extra ventilation
- Internal storage pockets
- Expedition doors with opening at top and vents
- Karabiner points for hanging lighting or kit
- Excellent strength to weight Dyneema core reflective guylines with guyline tidies and Line-Lok guyline runners
- Free standing classic geodesic design
- Axial hub, cross over pole structure
- Versatile Vari-Pitch pitching options
- High quality colour coded ultralight Yunan UL poles
- Pre-sewn internal loops for additional strength
- Optional footprint
- Dependable Woojin Lion Buckles
- Multiple reflective points
- Fire retardant fabrics
- Capacity: 2 person
- Pitching time: 8mins
- Pack size: 49 x 17cm
- Trail weight: 3.16lg
- Weight: 3.42kg
- Force Tent F10 MTN 2 Tent
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.