Vango F10 Makalu 2 Tent
£279.99 RRP £400.00
Next working day UK* delivery
The Vango F10 Makalu 2 Tent is ideal for those seeking adventure out in the wilds and want to be able to move fast and lightly, the Makalu is superbly suited to provide shelter and security.
Designed by the F10 technical team in Scotland, it is constructed with a 20 denier Ripstop nylon fly, ultra lightweight Yunan poles and there are lots of other useful features aimed at providing in field comforts including a gear loft, side storage and efficient ventilation making this an ideal home from home for the everyday thrill seeker looking to get the most from the mountains!
- Semi-geodesic self-supporting structure
- Light, durable and waterproof Protex 20.SRN ripstop siliconised nylon 5000mm
- Highly durable and waterproof 70D Nylon 6000mm groundsheet
- Factory taped seams
- 15D 28gsm breathable nylon inner tent with inner pockets
- O-shaped part mesh inner doors
- Multi-function flysheet door with vent
- Extremely high quality Yunan Eco Alloy Poles
- Strong and reliable Duraflex components
- Multiple reflective points
- Vivid reflective high strength guylines with Line-Lok runners
- Oversized Fast pack tent bag with compression straps
- Weather tested beyond the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics - Exceeds European EN5912 safety standard
- Capacity: 2 person
- Pitching time: 10 mins
- Quick and easy flysheet and inner pitch together
- Pack size: 48 x 15cm
- Trail weight: 2.25kg
- Weight: 2.6kg
- Vango F10 Makalu 2 Tent
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.