Vango F10 Erebus 3
£266.43 RRP £400.00
Next working day UK* delivery
Fast and light is the aim behind the Vango F10 Erebus 3, with a simple 2 pole tunnel construction with gothic arches, this three man tents is one of the lightest and quickest to pitch on the market.
As part of Vango's F10 range, it also features an extremely lightweight yet robust siliconized nylon flysheet which has a ripstop weave and a PU coating to offer you strength and durability while having the highest waterproof rating, of 5000mm HH, in Vango's technical tent range.
With a small pack size and pack weight this tent offers an excellent choice for taking on your next adventure!
- Extremely light, ripstop and waterproof Protex 20.SRN siliconized fabric with flysheet door vents
- Waterproof to 5000mm HH
- Highly durable and waterproof 70D Nylon 6000mm groundsheet
- Factory taped seams
- 15D 28gsm breathable nylon inner tent with O-shaped part mesh inner doors, gear loft and inner pockets
- Vango TBS® II Tension band system
- Extremely high quality Yunan Eco Alloy Poles
- Vivid reflective high strength guy lines with Line-Lok runners
- Multiple reflective points
- Oversized fast pack compression tent bag included
- Weather tested beyond the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics - Exceeds European EN5912 safety standard
- Capacity: 3 person
- Pitching time: 5 mins
- All-in-one pitch
- Pack Size: 46 x 17cm
- Trail weight: 1.95 kg
- Weight: 2.18 kg
- Vango F10 Erebus 3
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.