Force Ten F10 XPD 3 Tent
£469.95 RRP £695.00
Next working day UK* delivery
Having supplied shelter to countless expeditions over the last 50 years, from pioneering Everest trips to recent Himalaya expeditions, Vango have poured all of their experience and athlete feedback into their latest expedition tent, the F10 XPD 3 Tent.
This has culminated in a 3 person, inner first pitch, fully geodesic tent with an added front porch. Utilising Yunan UL poles, and featuring a super durable 70D ripstop Nylon flysheet, expedition doors, gear loops in the inner tent, and the ability to internally guy for extra strength.
At just 4.4kg, the XPD 3 sets a new standard for Expedition Tents and allows you to make more of your expeditions!
- Full geodesic design - Free standing pole structure. 7 cross over points (nodes) creates incredibly strong expedition tent
- 70D Ripstop Nylon Flysheet - Light and extremely durable flysheet fabric, waterproof to 5000mm
- Yunan UL Poles - High quality ultralite poles designed and made by Yunan in Korea
- Inner first pitching - Simple and quick to pitch. Allows the tent to be used without the flysheet in warm climates
- Geodesic porch - Front pole crosses over the geodesic structure. Provides a vestibule that will stand up to bad weather. Extends the living and changing space when you need to sit out a storm
- Siliconised/PU Backed - Outer face has a siliconised coating to enhance the water repellency, increase tear strength and protect against UV degradation. The underside has a polyurethane coating for waterproofing and to allow the seam tape to effectively bond with the tent
- Groundsheet - 70 denier nylon fabric is a great balance between low weight and high durability. Waterproof to 6,000mm
- PU backed groundsheet with taped seams - Prevents water ingress
- Breathable ripstop inner fabric - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep. Ripstop weave for extended durability.
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped - Provides watertight seal
- Bathtub groundsheet - Completely waterproof, 10cm base on the inner tent with taped seams.
- Colour coded poles for intuitive pitching
- Double-layer inner doors: zip away the breathable nylon for 100% mesh doors and maximum ventilation
- Expedition doors - Exit via top-half of door in built up snow. Good ventilation option
- O-shaped inner doors - Easy to open with one hand
- Inner tent roof vents - Zipped ventilation to reduce condensation
- Internal storage pockets - Provides convenient storage within the inner tent. Keep essentials close to hand
- Karabiner points - Strong and conveniently placed for hanging lighting or kit
- Pre-sewn internal loops - Option to create internal guy system to further increase the strength of geodesic tent
- Optional footprint - Protects inner tent from rough ground, and completes the Vari-Pitch options
- Porch snow valances
- Double vestibule - Access from both ends. Counter prevailing winds and/or extra storage space for kit intensive trips
- Multiple reflective points - On pegging points for visibility in low light
- Reflective guylines with guyline tidies - Woven with a reflective strip to pick up light
- Line-Lok guyline runners - Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- Duraflex components - Strong and reliable
- Flysheet door vent - Open from the top to ventilate porch
- Fire retardant fabrics - Exceeds European EN5912 safety standard
- Capacity: 3 Person
- Pitching time: 12 mins
- Pack size: 56 x 20 cm
- Trail weight: 4.19 kg
- Weight: 4.45 kg
- Force Ten F10 XPD 3 Tent
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2019 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply