Force Ten F10 Hut 35 Rucksack
£99.95 RRP £110.00
Next working day UK* delivery
Inspired by the Alpine tradition of trekking Hut-to-Hut, this Vango F10 Hut 35 Rucksack is an all season rucksack is ideal for day hikes or overnight trips. Fitted with the innovative AirAdjust back system, which is both ventilated and adjustable, Hut also features a zip down lid, making it easy to open at any part of the rucksack or roll back for complete access.
- Alp-Adjust vented back system allows the user to adjust the harness to fit. The concave frame positions the pack away from the user to allow warm air to escape. Minimises the curvature inside the pack, while retaining maximum ventilation.
- Excel® 210D Ripstop Nylon - exceptionally high quality polyamide; lightweight, strong and durable with a double ripstop weave for additional tear-proof strength
- Ergonomic padded hip belt - Shaped for optimum load transfer and comfort
- AirMesh on rucksack straps - Allows air to flow, keeping the user cool
- Wide access zip - A much larger zip opening for easier access the main compartment
- Waterproof rain cover with reflective print.
- Duraflex buckles - Strong and reliable
- Sternum strap - Provides a secure fit
- Webbing grab handle between shoulder straps
- Daisy chain allows accessory attachment
- Compatible with most hydration reservoirs
- Top lid with zip pocket - Provides easy access and safe storage for small items
- Pro-weave side pockets - Constructed from highly durable, yet extremely flexible material. Pockets sit flush with the pack when empty. Allows easy access to essential items
- SBS Zips - High quality, durable zips
- High strength durable zips - Prevents water ingress
- Dual side compression straps - Stabilise rucksack contents
- Laser cut, highly reflective panels for added visibility in poor conditions or at night.
- Ice Axe/Walking Pole Attachments - For carrying essential safety gear
- Volume: 35 Litre
- Size: L31 x H66 x W35cm
- Weight: 1.78Kg
- Force Ten F10 Hut 35 Rucksack
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2019 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply