Fjallraven Womens Keb Touring Down Jacket
£209.95 RRP £415.00
Next working day UK* delivery
The Fjallraven Womens Keb Touring Down Jacket is a light and compressible down jacket for chilly winter outings, perfect as a convenient reinforcement garment over a shell jacket. Ethically produced down, recycled polyamide and PFC-free impregnation also make it a sustainable choice.
- 100% recycled polyamide
- Pliant, wind- and water-resistant fabric
- Double layers of fabric on the shoulders, rear and lower sleeves
- Padded with high-quality ethically produced down
- Stitch-through down channels
- Adjustable hood with fleece inside collar
- Chest pocket with zipper
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Security pocket inside the right pocket
- Inside storage pocket
- Two-way zipper with inside protective flap
- Drawcord adjustment at hem
- Repair kit
- Fjallraven Womens Keb Touring Down Jacket
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.